Why Lost is Amazing.
2. the fact that the island is a character within itself.
3. the many levels it has reached through out it's 5 1/2 seasons
5. they gave us an epic character like Locke
6. how sci-fi it's really become
8. Smokey and the Statue
10. every unsolved mystery
11. waiting a week for a new episode feels like dying
13. time travel
14. the numbers
15. Richard Alphert and his agelessness
16. Dharma and Dr. Marvin Candle
17. Desmond the game changer
18. It's amazing season finales
19. Walkabout, The Constant, and The Man Behind the Curtain (besides many, many others)
20. the others/hostiles
I'm gonna stop here because I could on forever thinking of every detail of the show and it'll take too long. So I think I'll post 20 at a time and continue the list at another time.
On another note: I'm about to finish Interview with a Vampire and it's an absolutely amazing book. I would recommend it to anybody. I'm also going to read The Vampire Lestat and Queen of the Damned in the next couple of monthes. I'm going to take a breather from the series and read The Ruins by Scott Smith.
Here's a quick summary =):
Trapped in the Mexican jungle, a group of friends stumble upon a creeping horror unlike anything theyve ever known in this national bestseller. A long scream of horror. It does for Mexican vacations what "Jaws" did for New England beaches.--Stephen King
I was told it is one of the best horror books so I wanna see for myself. I'll keep you posted on how it goes ;)
Well thanks for reading (if anyone is) and have a lovely evening