Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter! PLUS MY COMPLETED LIST OF SHOWS!!

HAPPY EASTER TO THE 0 PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BLOG! LOL

Anywayy.. I am now going to list all my favorite shows in no particular order

Shows I am completely up to date with/still on the air
-Lost (well actually this is my favorite lol)
-True Blood
-Dexter
-Big Love
-Nip/Tuck
-It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
-Life and Times of Tim
-Summer Heights High
-Weeds (eh not so much anymore)
-Entourage (also not so much anymore)
-The Simpsons
-South Park

Shows I loved that were cancelled!!
-Arrested Development
-Dead Like Me
-Clone High

Shows I loved but are over =(
-Six Feet Under
-Frasier
-Sex and the City
-Friends(not the last 2 seasons though boo)
-Seinfeld
-The original Twilight Zone

Shows I am going to eventually watch in full =)
-24(currently on season 2)
-Heros(I hear good things but ehh I'm not sure)
-Medium
-The L Word
-Oz
-The Sopranos
-In Treatment
Others I'm sure will present themselves lol

Okay so there they all are (I think). That's a pretty awesome list of shows so if ever you have the need for a new show I would suggest choosing from this list =)
I would love to start going on and on about Lost but I'm going to save that for when I have more time. Hope everyone enjoys their Easter!
Namaste, Marissa
Currently Reading: Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
Currently Watching: The Simpsons =)

1 comment:

  1. You should change the number to at least '1'. ;)

    Namasté *bows with hands together*

    ReplyDelete